martes, 26 de noviembre de 2019





Troubles in a Travel




The last year, my parents took my twin sisters and I to Japan. It was the first big travel we did together and we were so happy because we love Japan.

The second day there, we went to Akihabara, a huge district of Japan. We visited some places and there was a lot of people so, my little sisters got lost. Fortunately, the peoplethere it's so kind and helpful, so they diced to help us, even if they don't speak English. Finally an old man, who couldn't speak English found my sisters and we great him so much. After this bad time we continued visiting the city with more precaution.

When I realised that my sisters weren't there, with us, I was almost crying. We always fight, but I love them so much, I wanted to stay with my little twin sisters. When we foundthem I hugged them so hard.



Resultado de imagen de japan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario